CUSTOMTOOLS offers a suite of time saving tools for SOLIDWORKS that will help you to be more productive and bring consistency to your design team in a flexible way
Automate routines so that you can focus on design
Invest in savings to deliver your projects faster
Improve reuse of product design data
Adopts your ways of working not the opposite
Extend existing capabilities with customized add-ins
Start small, grow big by taking new functionalities into use
Connect and share data to non-CAD users
Standardize your design as everyone uses the same practises
Improve data quality by making it more reliable and usable
Meet us during the SOLIDWORKS 2017 Launch events organized by our resellers:
- Oslo (Norway) on the 1.11 - Pronor.
- Roskilde (Denmark) on the 2.11- PLM Group.
- Horsens (Denmark) on the 3.11 - PLM Group.
- Trondheim (Norway) on the 3.11 - Pronor.
- Ishøj (Denmark) on the 9.11 - TeamWorks.
- Århus (Denmark) on the 10.11 - TeamWorks.
- Hannover (Germany) on the 16.11 - Coffee.
- Bottrop (Germany) on the 17.11 - Coffee.
Import SOLIDWORKS files into the CT database and use the advanced search to locate your files
December 8, 2016 10:00 am (CET) Register
“Everyone who works with them speaks highly of their unique skills and capabilities, their excellent solutions and service as well as their very personable team; they are great guys to work with”
Neil Thomas, Senior Technical Account Manager, DS SOLIDWORKS Corp.